A note regarding our operations during the COVID-19 public health crisis.
Auto service and repair facilities have been designated as “essential services” by the US Department of Homeland Security, Governor Polis, and the City & County of Broomfield
so we are doing everything we can to stay open and available for our customers who need reliable transporation during this public health crisis.
We have always done our best to maintain a safe and healthy environment year-round at Bimmer Haus by providing hand sanitizer and disposable tissues at the front counter and encouraging frequent hand washing for all employees. And since the day we opened more than 20 years ago we have had our customer waiting area, offices, and restrooms professionally cleaned every week.
On March 12, 2020 we enhanced our standards and procedures for hygiene, hand washing, sanitation, and customer protection in our offices, customer waiting areas, and throughout the workshop.
Our entire staff has been vaccinated and are in the process of getting boosters. Here are just a few of the additional steps we are now taking:
- We will observe Broomfield County mask mandates whenever they are in effect and also wear masks at all times upon request.
- We will greet you with friendly smile under our mask (or possibly a Vulcan Salute) in lieu of a handshake.
- We will have hand sanitizer available for your use on the front counter.
- We will wear disposable gloves while inspecting, test driving, or working on your car.
- We will use a disinfectant solution to wipe down the front counter and credit/debit card terminal before and after client contact.
- We will wipe down contact surfaces of all loaner cars with disinfectant before and after client use.
- We will wipe down the keys to your BMW or MINI with disinfectant before returning them to you.
- We will sanitize the ballpoint pens we offer you to sign repair and credit/debit card receipts.
- We can arrange for your visit to be completely contact-free... just let us know when you call.
We also ask you to join with us in this effort by following the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations to frequently wash your hands, cover your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing, and avoid close contact with others. And now more than ever, we encourage anyone who is feeling ill to stay home and reschedule their appointment, especially if they are experiencing the respiratory symptoms outlined by the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment. We have never charged a cancellation fee for rescheduling an appointment and are not about to begin now.
We also recognize this is a highly fluid situation and we will continue to respond promptly and appropriately, learning and adjusting our policies and procedures as new information is made available. And we will continually update you on this web site.
Thank you for your continued support, cooperation, and patience as we all navigate this situation together.
Bob & Patty Tunnell, Owners
Bimmer Haus Performance Group, Inc.
close this window to return to the main Bimmer Haus website