2003 BMW M3
101,049 miles (54k motor and new OEM clutch installed 2/2017)
We purchased this car in October 2016 and replaced the worn-out motor with one with only 54k miles in excellent condition. We installed a new OE clutch and freshened the shifter bushings at the same time.
As you can see from the photos, the interior and exterior are in excellent condition and the car shows the wear of a car half its age.
This car is set up primarily for track use with rebound and compression adjustable high-pressure gas shocks, race springs, and carbon-metallic brake pads. But the spring rates are not so severe that it cannot be driven daily or to the track.
It comes with THREE sets of wheels and tires: 1) a square (18x9.5) set of Apex race wheels in perfect condition and nearly new Nitto NT01 R-compound track tires, 2) a set of newly refinished (body color) OEM wheels and new Continental Extreme Contact tires for the street, and 3) a set of new Style 67 Polished OEM wheels and new Continental Extreme Contact tires for the street.
Also included are brand new (still in the package) BMW OEM M3 floor mats.
Car is stock with the following exceptions:
- K&N Typhoon cold air intake system
- MCS double-adjustable coilover shocks
- Hyperco race springs (700# front, 800# rear)
- 30mm front sway bar w/adjustable Apex end links (OEM 21.5mm rear bar)
- Ground Control front camber plates
- Ground Control rear adjustable/articulating spring perches
- BimmerWorld front Q-bushings
- PFC Carbon-Metallic brake pads (OE on car, PFC’s in box)
- Cross-drilled brake rotors
- Apex wheels studs w/nuts
- Apex 12mm wheel spacers
Wheels/tires set #1: (new, pictured here)
- front – OEM 18x8 wheels w/Continental Extreme Contact 225/45ZR18 tires
- rear – OEM 18x9 wheels w/Continental Extreme Contact 255/40ZR18 tires
Wheels/tires set #2: (seen in top photo above)
- front & rear – Apex 18x9.5 wheels w/Nitto NT01 275/35ZR18 tires
Wheels/tires set #3: (new)
- front – OEM Style 67 Polished 19x8 wheels w/Continental Extreme Contact 225/40ZR19 tires
- rear – OEM Style 67 Polished 19x9.5 wheels w/Continental Extreme Contact 255/35ZR19 tires
A fantastic street car set up for vigorous track days... $24,500 for everything -- including 3 sets of wheels/tires -- listed above. Or $18,500 for stock suspension and 1 set of 18" OEM wheels/tires.
I'm eager to sell this car before winter sets in so I'm entertaining offers. I might say "No!" but I'm not easily offended. ;)
Contact Bob at Bimmer Haus for more information.
simply close window to return to main page